Are you 100% sure that you want to leave the law, but you’re not sure what’s next?
A 1:1 Coaching Experience For Lawyers Who Want A Practical Plan And Don’t Want To Make This Career Transition Alone
Who is a good fit for 1:1 coaching with me?
- You’ve been on the law track since your 20s and stepping off it for an uncertain path is anxiety producing.
- You’ve got financial obligations, so packing it all in to go bartend on a beach in Cabo is not a practical step. You want a practical plan that fits your lifestyle and financial obligations as you make this transition.
- You don’t want to go it alone—you want a sounding board that can help plan out your career transition.
- Biglaw consumed your life, but now you want to live your life.
- What you really want is a job that lets you be a person, and not just a lawyer.
- You’ve gone to therapy or are open to it.
- You know 100% that you want to leave law, but you’re not sure what’s next.
- Verbally processing helps you come to a decision.
This is who my bespoke 1:1 coaching experience was built for. I work with a very limited number of this type of 1:1 client (typically a max of 12 people per year).
These packages are for lawyers who are serious about figuring out what they want to do and prefer the flexibility of an individualized schedule plus benefiting from a significant amount of my focus and energy.
Typically, we move through the five steps of my framework for career transition:
Each step is customized to exactly what you need. You aren’t working through a curriculum—I’m meeting you exactly where you are and helping you develop an individualized process that is specific to your particular needs and growth areas so that you can figure out what you want to do next with your career.
This is an intensive process where I serve as a thought partner and resource to help you develop an awareness and understanding of who you are and what you want out of your career.
You’ll receive personalized exercises and recommendations throughout each part of the process that are designed to get you the clarity you need and to take action. On each coaching call, we’ll review your results, strategize about any obstacles, and set an action plan for the time between calls.
I also support my 1:1 clients by doing things like reviewing their edited resumés as needed and providing feedback, helping them prep for interviews of all types, strategizing about their current workplaces, and much more.
There are two options to work with me 1:1:
- 6-month package
With this package, you get 12 60-minute coaching calls with me that you may use over a 6-month period. You also get Voxer access in between sessions for any questions or issues that arise.
The cost for the 6-month package is $7,950. The cost can be spread out over the 6 months.
- 12-month package
With this package, you get 24 60-minute coaching calls with me that you may use over a 12-month period. You also get Voxer access in between sessions for any questions or issues that arise.
The cost for the 12-month package is $14,900. The cost can be spread out over the 12 months.
Who is not a good fit for 1:1 career coaching with you?
There are some things that make a person not a good fit for working 1:1 with me. They include:
- You believe that there is one right answer to the question of what you should do next, and you think someone else should be able to tell you what that is.
- You’re not in therapy, have never gone to therapy, and are resistant to going to therapy. (I’m not going to make you go to therapy, but I may recommend it depending on what we run up against.)
- You’re not willing to talk to people who you don’t know about what their day-to-day work is like.
- You feel an intense need for your job to impress other people and have no interest in shifting that perspective.
- The investment for whatever package you’re considering is financially unwise for you. (If working with me puts your nervous system into fight-or-flight, it will be very hard to do the work that you need to do to get the benefit of us working together. Please consider instead availing yourself of my free resources and lower-cost alternatives like the Collab or the Guided Track.)
I’m interested in working with you 1:1—what do I do next?
If you’re interested in working with me 1:1, the next step is to book a free consultation. Here’s what the consultation process looks like:
- First, you book a free 30-minute consult with me.
- During the consult, you tell me about your situation and ask any questions that you have about working with me 1:1.
- During the consult, I’ll assess whether working with you is right for me, and I will give you a recommendation as to whether working with me is a good fit for you based on what you have shared. (I don’t recommend this for everyone, so you can rest assured I will only recommend it if I genuinely think we will be a fit.)
- At the end of the call, I will ask you how you would like to proceed. I will not pressure you to make a decision on the call (but if you do, great!). If we need to book a follow-up call, no problem—I want to make sure that you are able to make the right decision for you.
- If you choose to move forward, I will send you a link after the call to accept the terms of your selected coaching package and to make your payment.
- You secure your onboarding date when I receive your payment.